Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Redecorating at the Beach!

This is something new for me, blogging furniture...but, I found some really cute things I'd like to share. 
 
I got a great furnished beach bungalow, very reasonably priced, but just about all the furniture had only couples animations in it (I still think it was a great buy though)...so I went shopping to replace a few pieces. 
 
I wanted bright colors and patterns so I went to Zinnias Mainstore at the Cookie Jar. This Solaria sofa was perfect for the deck.  It has some nice singles and couples animations in it (PG).  I got the Fringed Turquoise Rug at Zinnias as well.  There are other pieces you can pick up at the store to mix and match with the sofa .
 
As I wandered around The Cookie Jar, I went into the Perfect Ten Shopping Event area. I was thrilled to find this bed.  This is called the Mexican Autumn Bed and it's from Kaya's Ray of Sunshine.  It's available in your choice of 4 colors/patterns....I had a heck of a time deciding.  I had the opportunity to speak to KayaRay (she's very nice!), she tells me that it's on special at the Perfect Ten event until June 15th.  The bed has single, cuddle, and adult animations and looks great too in my little hut too.
You can see my little Molly there finds the bed very comfy too as she snoozes and sends out some Zzz's ;-)
 
 
~ CREDITS ~
 
FURNITURE
*Zinnias Solaria Sofa
Polihale Bungalow - Bee Designs (there is a special price on Marketplace - the item name will take you to the page but you can see the bungalow at the creator's inworld store).
 
CLOTHES, ETC
Outfit - GizzA - Crochet Halter Top [Pastel]
GizzA - Ronee Boyfriend Jeans
*ARGRACE* MEGUMU / Women - Misty White
EarthStones Butterfly Set - Flirt
EarthStones Daisy Bangle Bracelet (2)
Blacklace Beauty Visage Winter Sky
 
 


2 comments: