Tuesday, June 7, 2016

It's EmiG!!!!

I was thrilled when Tristin of RnR Swag told me that they'd done a dress in honor of my graduation from SCALA Modeling Academy!  I couldn't wait to see it!  I'm not sure how Tristin knew I loved pink and that poppies were one of my very favorite flowers, but she came up with this beautiful summer dress with pink poppies and I love, love, love it!
 
As always with R&R Swag the attention to detail is outstanding.  These hand-painted poppies made me feel like the prettiest flower in the garden. The dress comes in the 5 standard mesh sizes. It comes with not one pair of shoes - but THREE - white, pink, and a combo of white & pink (for Slink mid-feet)
 
*Thank you Tristin & Athayus*
 
~ Credits ~
 
Dress & Shoes - [RnR] Swag 2 Ease EmiG Outfit
Hair - *ARGRACE* MEGUMU / Women - Misty White
Jewelry - EarthStones Butterfly Necklace & Earrings - Flirt
LUXE. Harlow Link Bracelet Silver (3)
Accessories - !IT! - Spring Flowers Crown 6
Make-up - Blacklace Beauty Visage Winter Sky
Location -  The Bitter End Surf
 


No comments:

Post a Comment