Wednesday, November 25, 2015

LAVIAN - Essentials I Dont Like it, I Love It

 And it's oh so true!  Granted, not a brand new release, but still new and one that will keep you happy and styling for a very long time!  The outfit includes the five sizes of mesh as well as a fitted mesh. And, no surprise, a hud that will give you endless possibilities!
Feeling cool and bad @ss with style!  Ready to ride....or, well, just pose ;-)  Why ruin a good hair day?

Now I'm ready to run off to my next adventure!

Checking out the bar...and more posing ;-)

~ Credits ~
 
Outfit - LAVIAN - AW1516 - Essentials I Dont Like it, I Love It
Boots - [LaVian&C0] SS/15 Cadence Boots Bagged
Hair - *~*Damselfly*~* Nima Non-Rigged Mesh Mixed Pack
Glasses - [ hoorenbeek ] Glasses - Hollywood
 Jewelry - Nicclas Design -- Ear Piercings 1-- Male & Female
Izzie's - Midi Rings (silver)
Make-up (red/black outfit) - ~Blacklace Beauty~ Visage Cherry Pie
Make-up (bronze/blue outfit) - [LB Glamour Eyes] January
- KEKA - Quarz Men Expose - lips 2 only
 
~ Location ~
My studio with KATINK backgrounds.
KaTink - Biker Bar Pack 1 (16 & 19 used)
KaTink - A Dark Night Pack (6 used)
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment