Friday, November 20, 2015

From Ghee's FALL15 collection - Tux & Trixie!!!

 I am a bit late with this, but not for lack of trying. I really wanted to show off this fabulous collection when I first laid eyes on it, it just took me a bit to get this blog thing happening.   So much of it is mix and matchable! :-) The fall palette is so rich - for me there is not a color in it that I don't love. So - all that being said, even though I'm a bit behind the rest of the world in shouting about this collection, I'm doing it anyway.  It's still waiting for you at Ghee!  These are a few pieces and there will be more to come.
I am calling you all to get down here to Ghee and take a look at this beautiful Tux Dress - perfect for fall tweed and the flowered trim detailing, I had to have it! The T-Bar shoes in are also part of this collection as well as the tights (which include mesh body appliers..yayyy!).

I had so much fun putting these pieces together! This is the Trixie dress.  I'm wearing it over a turtleneck and tights also available in Ghee's Fall15 collection. The hat, shoes and bag are also available for purchase in this collection - so with one stop shopping you can be stylin' head to toe!

~ Credits ~
 
- First pic -
Dress - Ghee Fall15 Prussian/Slate Tux
Shoes - Ghee Fall15 Prussian T-Bar Heels
Tights - Ghee FW15 Freesia Tights with Appliers
Hair - .ploom. Sharla - Indecisive
Earrings - Ghee Gumball Crystal Pearl Earrings
 
 - Second pic -
Dress - Ghee FW15  Carbon Trixie Dress
 Top - Ghee Fall15 Carbon Turtleneck Kit
Shoes - Ghee Croc 3 Strap Heels with leather trim HUD
Tights - Ghee FW15 Carbon Tights with Appliers
Hat - Ghee Leather Cloche Hat Embroidered  Band with HUD
Bag - Ghee Embroidered Leather Volta Bag with HUD
Jewelry - Ghee Gumball Black Pearl Earrings
Hair - HOMAGE -- Frenchie : Essentials

~ Location ~
Ghee park
 


No comments:

Post a Comment