Tuesday, November 1, 2016

But do not ask me where I am going as I travel in this limitless world, where every step I take is my home.....

Before heading out on your travels and explorations, go to Designer Showcase and don't miss this perfect for oh so many places and occasions -
Prism Ladonna Leather Jacket & Pants Outfit

(Turquoise outfit worn with Maitreya Lara mesh body)
This smart and polished one piece outfit is available in your choice of 4 color sets. 
Each set includes a hud with 3 blouse options.
You will get 5 standard mesh sizes for the outfit and the shoes include Slink, Maitreya, & TMP foot options.
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Hurricane/19/134/23

~ Credits ~
Prism Ladonna Jacket & Pants Outfit Turquoise
(Designer Showcase October Round Until Nov 5th)
adoness : philippis : blonde ;W
Glamistry: Sunglasses PU2002

Pose/Suitcase - Exposeur - Ramblin' On - Set 2 - Pose 5 (no longer inworld)


Header quote - Dodger


No comments:

Post a Comment