Tuesday, July 5, 2016

"You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching....

...love like you'll never be hurt, sing like there's nobody listening, and live like it's heaven on earth.”
 
(worn with Maitreya Lara mesh body)
 Anyone who knows me even just a little, probably knows that I love to dance in SL (I do it sooo much better than RL)...I dance with the amazing Ballet Pixelle Dance Company.  Of course when I see something that mentions dance ... how can I resist?

Right now at Designer Showcase is this pretty Urban Ballet Dress from More than Ever. I love it, it's really cute - I kind of did it up a bit fancy, but if you put your own personal spin on it - you can dance through SL fabulously you!  The dress comes in standard mesh sizes of course, as well as fitmesh for Slink & Maitreya mesh bodies.  There's an omega applier for the undies.

While you're there grab these Nenya Heels. Whether you've got Maitreya, Belleza, Slink, Eve, or TMP high feet - these shoes will work for you - they are all included!  You've also got KC's extensive color hud to personalize the shoes as well.
 
~ CREDITS ~
More Than Ever - Urban Ballet Dress @ Designer Showcase July
-KC- NENYA HEELS @ Designer Showcase July
*booN Lab.011 hair blonde pack
To The Daisy Grey Set (Advent gift from Chop Zuey)
MK Celestinas Eye Shadow Black - Alge's Designs
< nova > Noelle Lipsticks { oo7 }
ghee Essential Nails HUD [SLINK] Scarlet Woman
MG - Eyelashes - Wild Full Thick
Location - Black Kite
 
Title quote - William W. Purkey

No comments:

Post a Comment