Thursday, April 14, 2016

*JS* Summer Knit Dress @ SWANK's April Round!

Sexy, fun,bright, refreshing - so many words to describe this adorable summer knit dress from *JS* waiting for you at SWANK, head on over and see for yourself. 
 
The dress is available in 8 delicious colors - your favorite is sure to be there.  I just loved the orange with sprinkles of pink - it made me feel like I was wearing summer!  The dress is mesh and comes in the 5 standard sizes.
 
~ CREDITS ~
 
DRESS - JS BLOOD ORANGE SUMMER KNIT (available at SWANK during the month of April)
SHOES - [hh] SLink Carina Sandals L
HAIR - HOMAGE : Stay High
JEWELRY - Chop Zuey - Wild Whimsy Texture Change Set
MAKE-UP - [PF] Glossy Pout Lipstick <Bright> - Orange
[LB Glamour Eyes] January 4
*GA* Mesh Lashes Natura
.::WoW Skins::. Black eyeliner
 
LOCATION -  LaZy DaZe Surf Beach 
This is a really pretty location - more than a few different spots to hang out and enjoy the beach or dance with someone special.  I also enjoyed the music that was streaming while I took my pictures.
That's Eric in the background a very silent bartender on the beach ;-). 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment