Saturday, March 26, 2016

Desert Chic!!!

I'm attending SCALA Models Academy now and our assignment for class is to style and blog 'desert chic'....so off to the desert I went to test out my outfit! I even met a new friend there as you can see!
 
 
The Bohemian Tie a Knot dress by Zenith is perfect for the desert heat or any warm summer day. The dress is mesh and includes 5 standard sizes.  It's available in your choice of five colors, I am wearing 'milk'.
We can't forget our hat - functional & fashionable! This floppy hat with scarf is an oldie but goodie from GOS. You can change between 3 shapes & colors on the hat. The scarf has 15 texture changes.
 
~ CREDITS ~
 
Clothing - =Zenith=Bohemian tie a knot long skirt (Milk)
Accessories - [Gos] Floppy Hat - SCARF
Jewelry - Meva MeiMei Set
Hair - HOMAGE ILLMATIC :: Frenchie - Stefani
Make-up - [LB Glamour Eyes] January 4
.:JUMO:. Chanel Lips Nude
*GA* Mesh Lashes Natura
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment