Friday, January 15, 2016

Fierce Homework!

Well, I am at level 3 at Dallas Modeling Academy (DMA).  I started the blog as part of my classes - but have not posted many of the styling assignments, I might still...but this has blogging as part of the requirement so...
 
The assignment was a fierce look - not an easy thing for me and my usual 'girl next door' look.  Hopefully practice will make perfect, or at least easier ;-)


Trying to do most of the styling from inventory. Part of the Glam Fever outfit from Gizza  (I got it in 2013, but it is still available, and yes it is mesh) and added some extras like these Audrey pumps from Ghee....
 
...the earrings were included with the outfit. 

   
 
~ Credits ~
 
Outfit - GizzA - Glam Fever
Shoes - Ghee Audrey Pumps (Slink HIGH)
Hair -  HOMAGE -- Laith : (Hair)
          HOMAGE  Behind The Wheel HB - Stefani (base)
Jewelry - MINIMAL - Sagat Necklace -female- Gold
              GizzA - Glam Fever - EARRINGS
             
Make-up - Oceane - Diva Cat Make-up Gold
                ATIA's  Diamond Wings Lashes
                Eye Candi Makeup - Blush - Berry (Dark)
Nails - Ghee Metal Nails HUD [SLINK]

No comments:

Post a Comment